Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday at the Zoo



We headed off to the zoo yesterday to get a last visit in before our Zoo Friends passes expired today.  The weather was warm and humid as Sydney can be.  Taking photos is not a reflex for me which is why there are not many photos.  Oops!

We tried to see the Tiger cubs but there was a long queue and it was hot.  We were tired and the cubs were nearly due for their afternoon tea... so we ditched that idea and headed down to the Sky Safari which is free and definitely much better than walking back up the hill to the top entrance.  If you ever visit Sydney, Taronga Zoo is a must see not only for the animals but for the glorious views of Sydney harbour.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been there for years although my grown up son visited there a couple of weeks ago. He had a great time! Actually, I haven't been to Sydney for years!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.