Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there.  I had a great day, a sleep in (after I fed the baby of course) and I didn't have to do any dishes all day!  We went to our favourite cafe for brunch, which was crazy because it was so busy.  Lucky JD had thought ahead and booked a table.  I got the new Tina Fey book, Foo Fighters CD, a new mousemat from Typo, some shoes and slippers.  The boys made me some lovely cards too, Max put a heart on his and said it was because I loved him and he loved me.  How sweet, I wish I could bottle up that moment! 

I made my Mum an infinity scarf, since she requested one when she saw this one I made for my MIL.  I wish I had bought the double the fabric, a Denyse Schmidt voile as I was disappointed I couldn't make one for myself.

I topstitched the edges this time so that the flannel will sit flat
Dodgy Photo Alert - "Hurry up and take the photo"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.