Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Creative Space

The next project on my To Do List is a scarf for my mother-in-law's birthday which is coming up next week.  I bought 0.5 yard and this Little Folks voile which is one of the most beautiful fabrics I have ever felt.  I understand what buttery soft means now, it literally feels like butter in your hands!  I also bought 0.5 yard of this Robert Kaufman flannel which is very soft too.


I'm kind of stuck with where I'm going to go with this scarf now.  Originally, the flannel was to be a lining to make the scarf warm since MIL lives in Melbourne.  I also love the idea of an infinity scarf, originally seen on Traci's blog.  I'm just not sure whether the flannel would look too 'basic' as it will be seen more.  AMH does her Figuring the 8 scarf as a voile/velveteen combo which sounds divine, wish I had bought velveteen instead!  Anyway, I still have a few days to mull over it as we are heading away to Mollymook for the weekend tomorrow.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

This is the secret project from last week's CS.  I took these photos today as the ones I had from earlier in week were not that clear.  Details on the bag are in this post.





 For more creative spaces you know where to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.