Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Creative Space...


A very dear friend lent me her spare sewing machine on the weekend.  I finally had a couple of hours yesterday to set it up and start sewing up my Versatile Wrap Skirt.  A 10 yr old sewing machine with instruction book is so easy to use compared to a 30yr old machine with no book!  It was the first time I serged seams and I am really proud of how well it turned out and it was really easy (if you look really hard you might even see what I'm talking about in the above picture).  I even got so technical that I changed over to the special overcast foot .  Anyway if the little people let me, I hope to finish off the skirt today.

In a recent post I asked for input into selecting some wool colours for a project my Mum will be working on for my nephew.  Vote for your favourite colour scheme here.

And head over to Kirsty's to see really creative people...

1 comment:

  1. I have made a couple of those, I don't follow the pattern just do it my way. It is a good anytime skirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.