Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Creative Space - 25/11/10





Two finished dollies for two very sweet baby girls, Lily & Scarlett.  Somehow I managed to find a little bit of time here and there to get these done in the last week.  They were fairly simple although sewing circles and around corners with a machine takes a bit of patience and concentration - it was harder than I expected.  I might need some more practice with that or maybe there's a technique I'm missing out on.

Also, next time I make these I need to come up with a way of being able to attach the Little Friend so that he doesn't get lost but can also be separated at playtime and putting a little bell inside to make it jingle.

Visit Koo's blog for more Creative Spaces....

4 comments:

  1. What cute dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these dolls! I posted a pic of them on my softie swap interest page! They are adorable :-) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    New follower via the blog hops. Look forward to reading more from you. Please come by and visit/follow me too.

    Thanks,

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute
    I am following from the hop
    http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2010/11/thanksgiving-plans-contest-please-help.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.